What you need to draw:
1. a drawing pad: preferably with a relatively smooth surface so that the fine details are easier to see when drawing. If the surface is too rough, you won't be able to draw fine structures on the paper as well.
2. two pencils: one in hardness H, one in hardness B. A lead holder pencil (TK pencil) for 0.5 mm thick leads is also practical here.
3 + 4 Sharpener and eraser.
5. colored pencils if you want to color.
6. a ruler is also practical.
7. you can simply cut a motif finder out of paper (approx. 12 x 8 cm). You can also use your fingers.
You will experience nature differently depending on the time of year you take the zeichenKURS. Take your time and observe your surroundings calmly. You will be amazed at how exciting a piece of tree bark can be. Drawing is an "art" that requires patience. Be patient with yourself and your drawing. What you don't like today, you might like tomorrow. Don't throw anything away. Just look at your picture again in a few days. Maybe you'll see it with different eyes then.
zeichenKURS Start: Siebringhausen 2, 57489 Drolshagen
You are also welcome to send your drawing or a photo of it to Drolshagen Marketing e.V.. We will then publish it on our homepage.
Guided drawing COURSES by appointment: Helmut Clemens, Tel.: 02761941744
Text: Drolshagen Marketing e.V.