The railroad water tower was built in 1923 in the vicinity of the (former) railroad station site in Krummenerl on the Meinerzhagen-Krummenerl branch line, which is now privately owned. The water tower was used to supply water to the steam locomotives. It is the last surviving railroad water tower in the Märkischer Kreis. Due to its special significance, it is protected as a technical monument.
Still a water tower from the outside, the inside of the tower has now been converted into a dwelling.
Coordinates: 51.04481 N 7.45169 E
All information without guarantee!