The former substation building is located in Neuhohlinden. It was built in 1926 by Elektromark in the expressionist style. The building is a cube with an attached, recessed, hexagonal tower with a copper roof covering. There is a wind rose with a weather vane on the spire.
Unfortunately, the electrical interior no longer exists. The wall has narrow vertical openings to the north-east. The former brick building is now simply plastered.
Incidentally, the small technical monument is located not far from the VolmeSchatz Industriekultur - Das Eisenland in Süderlande themed hiking trail, which begins at the Schleiper Hamm in the Schleipe valley. The transformer house can be reached via a short detour from the themed hiking trail.
All information without guarantee!