The former transformer house is located in Neuhohlinden. It was built in 1926 by Elektromark in expressionist style. The building is a cube with an attached, indented, hexagonal tower, whose roofing is made of copper. On the top of the tower there is a wind rose with a weather vane.
Unfortunately, the electrical interior is no longer present. The wall has narrow vertical openings to the northeast. The former brick building is now simply plastered.
By the way, the small technical monument is located not far from the themed hiking trail VolmeSchatz Industriekultur - Das Eisenland in Süderlande, which starts at Schleiper Hammer in the Schleipe valley. The transformer house can be reached by a small detour from the theme hiking trail.
All information without guarantee!